Single or married whatever your status, this workshop is designed to enrich your understanding about yourself and your marriage like never before.
The best investment is to invest in yourself.
The second best investment is to invest in your relationships.
In this course you will be investing in BOTH.
This holistic course aims to give a unique and multi-dimensiomal approach to marriage examining the practical, psychological and spritual layers of what makes a successful and healthy relationship.
The student will cover a range of modules from the overall marriage roadmap to the day-to-day actions and mindsets that contribute to growing and nurturing a successful marriage.
Bio of Marriage Instructors
An experienced life coach and instructor having undergone 13 years of practical self-development under the guidance of those foremost in the fields of spirituality, Islamic studies, and practical self- development. With 6 years of experience providing clients with spiritual, relationship-based, emotional and psychological based coaching.
Usman has successfully coached and continues to coach students from across the world, namely USA, UK, Denmark, and Morroco. Usman is also a qualified teacher and runs a number of self-owned agencies and businesses. Usman lives in Oldham with his wife and beautiful child
Shanaz Begum- Qualified Aalimah with Masters in Islamic Theology, Arabic and Jurisprudence
– Experienced and qualified teacher in adult education – PTLLS/DTLLS
– 14 years under spiritual guide and practical self development
– Education – 5 years at Boarding School for Islamic education in Lancaster – BA
– 2 years at Madrasah Al Zahra, London – graduated in Aalimiyyah MA
– 8 years – Mentor and advisor to sisters
– Community faith leader in Tameside
– Founder and Headteacher of Al Ihsan Institute in Tameside – providing courses of Aalimiyyah programme and self development in Tazkiyah and Tarbiyyah. Conducted in a professional manner with modern technology
– Currently embarking on a top up degree in Business and Management BA (Hons)
– Married with 1 child
– Taught courses all across UK specifically
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Nearest stations on the London Underground are Mile End on Hammersmith and City, District and Central lines; and Stepney Green on the Hammersmith and City and District lines.
Transport for London publish interactive maps showing Underground, Docklands Light Railway (DLR) and bus information.
Will Lunch be included?
Light snacks will be provided, but lunch must be arranged by participants. The surrounding area outside of Queen Mary homes many restaurants.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I cannot afford the ticket price is there financial assistance?
Yes please email email@example.com for more information.