Islamic Event Details
Date: Tuesday 18th September 2018
Time: 11:00 – 13:30
Venue: London Muslim Centre, 46 Whitechapel Rd, London, E1 1JX
For more information:
All Ways Network (AWN) is a new umbrella organisation with the aim of empowering Muslim-led grassroots charities (with an annual income of £1 million or less) in aiding and assisting the wider community living in the UK.
We seek to bring people together from Muslim and non-Muslim UK organisations, to facilitate learning, collaboration and inclusivity, through networking, workshops and seminars.
The purpose of the launch event is to publicise how AWN can:
– help small Muslim-led organisations
– work alongside non-Muslim individuals and organisations towards a common goal
– make a positive impact within British society
We are honoured to have guest speakers from the Charity sector to share their expertise and to show support for the work All Ways Network will be doing.
This event is ideal for:
– UK based organisations working with Muslim beneficaries living in the UK, in their not-for-profit organisation.
– Any small Muslim and non-Muslim UK charities that are registered with Charity Commission/Companies House; voluntary groups; and other not-for-profit orgs.
– UK based organisations that would like to collaborate with or learn more about small Muslim charities working for the community in the UK.
– Trustees who would like to meet small Muslim-led charities.
We look forward to meeting you at the event and sharing how we all can contribute to making the charity sector stronger and more effective for the community we live in.
**Maximum 2 people per organisation is allowed due to venue space**
Doors open at 11am.
Check out our website for more information about AWN – www.allwaysnetwork.org.uk
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email address email@example.com