British Muslims, Welcome!
Hum Marriage Events will be hosting one of Birmingham’s largest Muslim Marriage Events at
Digbeth Banqueting Hall on Sunday 22nd April 2018, 1pm – 5pm.
* Come and break the ice with professional, like-minded young muslims.
* A Respectful and halal way to meet your potential marriage partner.
* Whatever qualities you may be looking for, we have 500+ spaces to be filled with fun, intellectual and interesting potential partners. So come meet people and take charge of your future.
* Matchmakers will be available to assist with 1 on 1 introductions.
* A family friendly event.
* Family, friends and mahrams are recommended and encouraged to accompany our clients.
What To Expect –
* Carefully selected Event Matchmakers/Hostesses throughout the day to assist with introductions you may be too shy to carry out.
* 500+ Guests expected to attend
* Even ratio of Males to Females
* Event Security
* Privately Booked Venue – Discreet and confidential
* A Muslim Charity will be selected to receive a healthy donation from the Event’s Profits
* We are teaming up with Lola’s Cupcakes, who will be supplying their world famous cakes for our Guests to purchase; all proceeds will be going to the selected charity!
* Snacks provided; tea, coffee, biscuits and a fruit selection will be included within ticket purchase
* Young professionals, from the doctors to the accountants are registered to attend
* Older individuals are also welcome!
* The majority of our clients are of British Pakistani descent, however all ethnicities are welcome!
* Large, open space venue
Ticket Pricing & Information –
Single Muslim looking for a marriage partner – £19
Family/Friend/Chaperone/Mahram ticket – £6
(All major Credit/Debit Card and PayPal accepted)
Venue Address –
111-115 New Canal Street,
To Register –
Please visit – https://HumMarriageEvents.com
Click Register and fill out the online form and submit payment.
Alternatively, please call 07482566172 to register and make payment over the telephone
For More Information –
Call – 07482566172
Email – email@example.com
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, please bring ID for the Main Ticket Holder (the single Muslim client looking for a marriage partner).
Drivers License, Passport or Mobile Phone/Utility Bill will be accepted. (Electronic versions will be accepted; you don’t need to print a copy of your ID).
Minimum age is 18, whether you are the single Muslim or a chaperone/mahram.
What are my parking options for the event?
There is free parking at the Venue (limited spaces – first come first served). There is also off-road parking next door to the venue which is pay and display. (Parking at the pay and display is roughly £2-£5 for the event duration).
What’s the refund policy?
No refunds will be given under any cirsumstances.
Your email address firstname.lastname@example.org