We are holding the next muslim marriage event on Sunday 10th December 2017 at Royal Nawaabs, 1008 Stockport Road, Levenshulme, Manchester, M19 3WN.
(Open to all Muslims)
An event to provide a platform for people seeking partners in marriage is now taking place. It is open to everyone, and all candidates will have an opportunity to interact with other individuals. Advisors will also be available to support and assist individuals who feel shy or unable to initiate discussions with others.
We will also adhere to women’s wishes to reside in a segregated environment.
Please keep in mind these events are conducted in a professional and formal manner.
To ensure an equal ratio, space availability will be determined by a first come-first serve basis.
If you believe you would benefit by this arrangement and would like to book your place in our event, please contact one of our advisors. Details are attached herewith.
Please play your part, and forward this message to all Muslim brothers and sisters seeking a partner in marriage.
A 3 course buffet meal and soft drinks will be provided on the day.
For more info please call Alisha on 07737309349 or visit http://www.muslimmarriageevents.info
- There will be no refunds, regardless of whether you found someone compatible or not.
- If you cannot attend on the day once tickets have been purchased, no refunds will be given.
- Tickets cannot be forwarded to future events.
- Once tickets have been issued, they are not allowed to be transferred to friends or family
- No one under the age of 18 years old is allowed to attend the events