-A U.K first-
Comprehensive two day course on one of Islam’s most prominent figures
Please call 0121 285 2777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“You are from Me and I am from you.” [Heading of Bukhari]
Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) , cousin and son-in-law of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), was a man who loved Allah and His Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) and They loved him. His whole life is full of testimony to his admirable characteristics that earned him a special place with the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and all of the believers up until today. We offer a warm invite to all brothers and sisters to come and explore the in-depth, accurate biography of the fourth rightly guided Caliph, may Allah be pleased with them all.
Who this course is for:
- Any individual who wishes to revive the spirit of love and appreciation in their heart for the inspiring character, example and achievements of Ali (ra) .
- Those unable to dedicate themselves to full-time Islamic Studies and would like to benefit from a thorough and intensive medium of seeking Sacred Knowledge.
What you will gain:
- A deep insight into Ali ’s life and character, before and after Islam, in order to unravel the makings and merits of his high status with Allah and His Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him).
- An accurate, fully-referenced account of his election as Caliph, the pertinent issues and politics that arose during it, and his martytrdom.
- An exclusive study of the battles waged during his era including the battles of Jamal and Siffeen, assisted with the use of accurate maps and combat diagrams.
- An appreciation of his deep, restless concern for the Ummah and his contribution towards the development of Islamic rule and thought.
- An appraisal of his obedience and comprehension of religious matters; his expertise in matters of Shari’ah and his insightful grasp of Quranic verses.